Wednesday, July 29, 2009

lets abandon this .

Reality check .

Looking out with those dried swollen eyes;
Wearing a worn-out smile as a masked disguise.

The sense of coldness running through my veins;
As a reminder of the hidden fire left as remains.

Another day? Oh, fucking yes. Stuck at a cross road;
Lights not changing – walk! run. An ascending mode.

I would call it – carefree. No need for a raised brow.
No strings unattached. Or that’s just what I say now.

A stroll down the streets – I call it, my second home;
Because. Dear family, my own home has no dome.

My flying hair conflicting with the love in the breeze;
Sentient. The teasing suffocation too much to cease.

A shiver down my spine, a worse place in time;
Where feelings are worth an ounce of slime.

The nervousness at its edge in this tattooed chase;
with the underlying meaning to life soaring in space.

Feeling superbly deprived. The bile is all set to derive;
From that underlying meaning to me that’s chewing me alive.

Burning arms. Ofcourse, I was holding the rope of hope!
Cause the sting of it slipping away – its too much to cope.

Leave the grinding nostalgia. Deal the cards, with a smirk.
Let it be its own master and slave. It’s time to shirk.

Too bad there’s no on + off switch for emotions to find;
Especially when reality check has beat you from behind.

& memories; we all have our time machines– they’re myriad.
& now mines started working. Turn yours on, it’s vital. Period.

;[signed].

No comments:

Post a Comment