Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Printed on your Umbrella .

+/

(copyrighted image)


My Umbrella.

under my umbrella, I’m safe, I’m protected
away from this world, before I am segregated.

on our own, nothing matters; not even what goes on in other worlds.
but, the black sheep fantasizes of being part of any of the herds.
in our known, nothing shatters because the umbrella lingers.
but, the black sheep realizes she doesn’t have any fingers.

under my umbrella, I’m better, I’m arrogant.
away from this world, before I am shunt.

I say ‘worlds’, because I don’t mess with what I don’t understand.
cause I can barely be given a hand in this known world headstand.
knock, knock, knocking on fear to leer and make me want to disappear.
shock, shock, flocking by ear, to hear and shake me haunt to appear.

under my umbrella, I’m deep, I’m hollow.
away from this world, before I am shallow.

I don’t want to be the same, but I want 'in' the game.
I don’t want to be the shame, but nor will I be tame.
I don’t want to be alone, but I can’t share anything.
and now i tie myself to try treating horrors like a fling.

under my umbrella, I’m no-one, I’m someone.
away from this world, before I am undone.
under my umbrella, I shoot myself.

;[signed]

No comments:

Post a Comment