Wednesday, August 25, 2010


my breath
will be as real as ever.

when existance is the realest
truest
illusion,
the most pure lie you will ever encounter
and when we just breath the same air as everyone else
and die just to become part
of the rest of this unblinking world
what is your excuse for breathing?
when so few people can confirm my existance,
and just about no one could tell them who I really am
really
what is this breath
that keeps the muscle beating?

you will wait your whole life only to always realize that they made you
all wrong
that never can you become
anything more.
(than a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy)

my breath remains a bad imitation
coming out of a lung
that serves no other purpose
than keeping me
alive.

living when you could be dying
dying when you could be living.
(because one is not complete without the other)

No comments:

Post a Comment