Tuesday, August 18, 2009

an affair, to share .


(copyrighted image)

Episode.

//keep stirring, curtains cast close
the sunlight makes you remember
the upshot of the whack overdose
the progress of this December//

//pang of regret; blunder they say
they keep trying to find a basis why
there’s nothing to make me stay
nothing that paints time tie by//

//recollection of hopeful hoping.
they can’t know, they can’t be coping
not a dream? this episode’s extreme
aided added spice to this swell hell//

//excuses, don’t make them for me
don’t blame what i’ve had to bear
shame is the way its alleged to be
disillusionment to that grim glare//

//i never had that favorable youth
but known numbness from deception
swayed me to be the wrong uncouth
no praying prospect for an exception//

//jack up, can't justifiy my unruly mind
i should’ve existed in my own senses
it doesn’t carry weight, that i'm in a
bind
i should’ve kept wearing my lenses//

;[signed]

No comments:

Post a Comment