Sunday, August 30, 2009

strain in my neck, must clear the deck .


(copyrighted image)

Tips off.

Its six-thirty
drug is flirty
can’t stand
la la land

the alarm just rang
nerves with a bang
that sound, creeps in
my head, din din din

its seven o’clock
minds in a lock
these ears they prance
never gives me a chance

i know, i crow
im taking it slow
i stow, i throw
disrupt the flow

its seven twenty
overcrowd plenty
these eyes flutter
these words stutter

off it goes
racing dose
now, no no
how, go go


its nine o’clock
buried in a rock
its my friend, my foe
should get up in a mo

but but smut
i'm kept shut

bore bodys in a freeze
they banned its release
this heads bopping
hiss bodys flopping

a cost. lost the way
no idea what may

its ten oh five
killing the thrive
will worry later
don’t be a fate-r

it
it
locks my might
ropes my fight
blocks my light
crashes my flight

its eleven oh nil,
made this kill
leaving the house,
they call me a louse

its ruining my insides
but taking me on rides

it’s the age for stopping
am gonna keep popping
not being the living dead
prefer the corrupted head

now now, go
would, if i could
leave, leave, go
i know, i should

twelve o’clock
disgusted shock
little too late,
devour my sate

fuck this, dazzling daze
scratching off this phase
its throwing me off, this pill
happily tipping me off the sill

and yet I await to get back to routine
but I’m radiating numb like a machine


;[signed]

No comments:

Post a Comment