Friday, September 4, 2009

washing machine, time to redeem .


(copyrighted image - by Tania F., 18 year old Fashion Design student)

Piss on Diss.

wash your hands
crash the lands
brush your teeth,
forget the beneath,
take a shower
distant flower
I do what I did
when I was a kid
my momma taught
my insides fought
my outsides exposed
but still enclosed
remember the drill
relish every spill

the waters burning up
you’re burning down
you’re burning up
the waters burning down

and this
you hiss
keep piss
mistriss
and wait
til late
you watch
his crotch
punish it
never fit
candles lit
fetish kit
and keep
the beep
the pants
the rants
the sperm
now affirm
fire this up
kept in cup
splashing tub
crushing hub

and down, down, down,
wrapped plastic clown
a
lost cause
do applause
every clause
no such pause

t-t-t-try to wash
stain, s-s-swash
cut
but
memory lane
remain, remain
we remember
saintly surrender

;[signed]

No comments:

Post a Comment