Monday, September 21, 2009

can't chill? take pill .


(copyrighted image)

Rack.

painthrillers,
vainkillers.
depend on you.
turn to be true.

irking, why ain't it working?
behind so kind; you shirking?

you know not; strain pain,
but twinkle, wrinkle vain.

twinkle twinkle litte star,
how i wonder behind bars.
how i wonder what you are.
re-rising of a reflected scar;

i don't need a mirror;
don't want a shimmer.

its caught up in my back.
throw me out of the rack.

why does the dirt decompensate?
in my world with no concentrate.

it goes, it does; the beat.
no path, math; no retreat.

no using the matching mask;
betting on the boiling bask.
kinship chemicals in a flask;
swell, dwell. too much to ask?

astray it be;
there a she.
the decline;
crossing line.

its caught up in my back.
throw me out of the rack.

so stalking crooked;
bow to the wicked.

so snatched routine,
know knitted seam.

that hatching latch,
the crowing catch;

virgin watching,
ground patching.

its blowing,
no flowing.

and he'll huff and he'll puff -
and he'll blow the house down
and he'll muff and he'll duff -
and he'll be his own body clown.

clawing its way to every breath,
staining hands like Lady Macbeth.

it happened to me,
to me, me; losing lee.

so, whos karma did i get now?
mine? ugly duckling somehow.

and disability's stability;
to fed forsaken facility.

;[signed]

No comments:

Post a Comment