Tuesday, December 29, 2009

don't take this little freedom i got, i cot, i pot .

when addiction causes inflection.


(original image)

Perfect.

another swallowed pill,
another liver overkill.
they tell me stop, stop.
lop, the popping bop.

don't tell me who to be.
you parents fed you fee,
you didn't have to find,

your own indentity bind.

do you grasp this show?
do you rasp dried glow?
you, are living, living.
your perfect world is giving.

mightn't be perfect to thee,
it is to me. to me, it is.

don't take this as diss.
you're my friend, consistency.

seeing your family spilled me,
the democracy that pilled me.
you got it, you got it glee.
with love and rove, no flee.

awake, i lie awake.
you ate your piece of cake.
you flake this pain i take.
awake, i lie awake.

got me nerved up i say, i say.
things weren't meant to be this.
toiled and boiled on that hiss.
new empty roots of another day.

you were supposed to help me sleep,
you got me weeped in my own deep.
and my head is over its own say.
and there's no chance i hit the hay.

i wish you understood,
stand where i stood.
actually in the hood,
of trying to live good.


a remnder of what begun compulsion,
when the addiction causes inflection.
because before you know, it unwinds,
tremories of memories, they offer grinds.
and you compare this unfair share,
and obligate the awake stake's snare.

i try to fly in the dry,
but i fell on some fire.
burning in hell's liar.
i flew in the dew.

;[signed]

No comments:

Post a Comment