Tuesday, December 1, 2009

"and if that mockingbird don't sing and that ring don't shine, i'mma break that birdie's neck"


(copyrighted image)

Where is the end?

it was one of those days, a rise, a wise was not going to occur,
i kept trying to find the sight in this whole deter of burr to blur.
that agonizing pain, wouldn't let me train the forgetting lane,
and its wane, waning to the point of disdaining the living chain.

nature was never on my side, thus this ride just keeps on evoking;
and though the noose around my neck seems loose, i'm choking.
its me, and my body, thats losing any expectation of exhilaration;
just because the way i'm breathing, seething, it hints expiration.

cause my face is burning and turning, my depart is yearning.
my back is grilling its edge through my skinning; a spilling.
my race has ended, suspended; life's lended from learning.
my sack is tilling its ledge through my every single filling.

my body is creased, obsesed of stuffed food rather than emotion.
and to find that mockingbird floating and soaking my motion.
so numb, dumb to think there was anyone, to plumb the drain.
too itched, ditched, to blink there is any way to stitch the pain.

and i'll keep chewing on my hand til the day i can't stand.
and i'll sweep crewing on my land until the day i am sand.
to walk into any and every sting and i won't feel a thing.
to stalk into every and any fling and i won't deal a ring.


;[signed]

No comments:

Post a Comment