Sunday, December 6, 2009

the hand on my shoulder .

loose.

tight.

what is right?


pinching pain inside my throat.

is that your hand that strangle?

underneath your mighty hand: all i do is dangle.

my head, crashing: these thoughts, bashing.

and now you're killing the air

it just isn't fair.

who are you? another?

another voice, to tell and tear:

to wear and make me share.

my fleshed fat is all i have:

can you take it?

will you fake it?

can you shake me?

will you break me?


rape me clean:

undo the sheen.

i flinch at the touch and glare:

my narcissistic dare.

but come on: strip me bare:

watch me bleed this repeated deed.


my head runs on repeat:

the poison lose, i have no wish to defeat.

my lies breed in the liver:

i throw it all up with tingling shiver.

what do you know; please, do tell me:

will i kneel?

can i deal?

will i heal?


because:

i fucking need to feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment